The Family Travel Advisor Forum is an exclusive event created for today’s family travel seller, with an emphasis on groups, such as multi-generation travel and family reunions, among other opportunities. This top-level program will deliver a dynamic event experience filled with education, networking and destination experiences. This forceful combination affords delegates a unique opportunity to collaborate, learn and build strong business relationships.
Set to take place at the beautiful Royalton Riviera Cancun, Mexico, the Family Travel Advisor Forum will feature:
- Limited participation with delegate selection based on a stringent qualification process
- Stimulating content in an interactive format to support your sales growth
- Training on the most sought-after family group travel sales opportunities
- Unique networking events with family oriented flair
- Destination experiences: activities, site inspections, culture and familiarization opportunities
- One-to-one meetings and open engagement opportunities with the industry’s leading suppliers
- Special offers and incentives exclusive to Family Travel Advisor Forum delegates
- Travel agents receive a Certified Family Travel Advisor Forum Expert signature seal upon completion!
The Family Travel Advisor Forum is produced by Specialty Travel Forums, a division of Travel Show Marketing Group (TravelSMG) an independent event organizer which caters to the travel agent community. Our mission is to support the professional growth of travel agents who are eager to cultivate their business and expertise through specialization. Our exclusive and independent programs offer a 360 degree approach to allow travel agents to immerse themselves in their dedicated niche market. Each Forum is held in a destination key to that specific niche market, enhancing the overall experience, and allowing travel agents to gain an overall familiarization of the host destination and increase the breadth of their specialty offerings.